Alun Hoddinott, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Conducted By Andrew Davis - Symphony No. 5 / Concerto For Horn And Orchestra / Concerto For Piano And Orchestra No. 2 flac
|1||2nd Movement: Adagio|
|2||1st Movement: Romanza|
|3||Concerto For Piano And Orchestra No.2, Op.21|
Piano – Martin Jones
|4||1st Movement: Allegro|
|5||3rd Movement: Allegro|
|6||2nd Movement: Scherzo|
|7||Symphony No.5, Op.81|
|8||Concerto For Horn And Orchestra, Op.65|
Horn – Barry Tuckwell
|9||2nd Movement: Adagio|
|10||3rd Movement: Cadenza - Adagio|
|11||1st Movement: Moderato|
- Composed By – Alun Hoddinott
- Conductor – Andrew Davis
- Cover [Front Cover], Painting [From An Original Painting By] – Tom Nash
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Colin Moorfoot
- Mastered By – W
- Orchestra – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Producer [Recording Producer] – James Walker
- Sleeve Notes – Professor Basil Deane
This is the first UK version for this Category.
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1973 The Decca Record Co. Ltd."
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "(recorded under the auspices of the Welsh Arts Council)"
- "© ℗ 1973, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Made in England"
- "Recorded March 1973 in Kingsway Hall, London"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- Labelography code: ED4
- Sub tracks in tracks A2 and A4 are not banded on vinyl
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-12199-1W K 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-12200-1W C 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 12199
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 12200
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited