Charlie Christian With The Benny Goodman Sextet And Orchestra - With The Benny Goodman Sextet And Orchestra flac
Drums – Harry Jaeger
|2||Seven Come Eleven|
Piano – Fletcher HendersonWritten By – Goodman-ChristianWritten-By – Christian
|3||A Smo-o-o-oth One||3:20|
Orchestra – The Big BandWritten By – Christian-Goodman-MundyWritten-By – Christian, Mundy
|5||Waitin' For Benny||5:07|
|6||Blues In B||1:40|
|7||Gone With "What" Wind|
Written By – Basie-GoodmanWritten-By – Basie
Drums – Jo Jones
|9||Till Tom Special|
Written By – Goodman-HamptonWritten-By – Hampton
|10||Gone With What Draft|
Drums – Jo Jones
Piano – Dudley Brooks
|12||Air Mail Special||4:31|
- Bass – Artie Bernstein (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Clarinet – Benny Goodman
- Drums – Dave Tough (tracks: A1, A6 to B2), Nick Fatool (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4)
- Electric Guitar – Charlie Christian
- Liner Notes – Al Avakian, Bob Prince
- Piano – Count Basie (tracks: A2 to A5, B5), Johnny Guarneri (tracks: A1, A6 to B2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Georgie Auld (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B5)
- Trumpet – Cootie Williams (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B5)
- Vibraphone – Lionel Hampton (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4)
- Written-By – Goodman
Comes with horizontal OBI strip across top of sleeve.
Manufactured by CBS/SONY Inc. (Tokyo Japan)
® Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc./SONY ®Sony Corp./
Include Japanese liner notes.
Tracks A1, A6 to B2 recorded in New York on March 13, 1941.
Track A2 recorded in New York on Nov. 7, 1940.
Tracks A3 and A4 recorded in New York on Feb. 7, 1940.
Tracks A5 and B5 recorded in New York on Jan. 15, 1941.
Track B3 recorded in New York on Oct. 2, 1939.
Track B4 recorded in New York on June 11, 1940.
Track B6 recorded in New York on Feb. 19, 1941.
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area A-side, Stamped): 20AP - 1456A1 A2 〄
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area B-side, Stamped): 20AP - 1456B1 A2
- Other (Price indication obi): ¥2,000
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.