Circulus - The Lick On The Tip Of An Envelope Yet To Be Sent flac
|4||Miri It Is|
Arranged By – Circulus, TyackWritten By – Trad.
Vocals, Guitar, Written-By – Marianne Segal
|8||My Body Is Made Of Sunlight|
|9||We Are Long Lost|
|10||Power To The Pixies|
- Artwork [Label Artwork By] – Joanne Burke
- Bass Guitar – George Parfitt
- Bongos – Victor Hugo
- Flute, Recorder, Crumhorn, Rauschpfeife [Rausch Pfiffer] – Will Summers
- Illustration [Central Cover Illustration And Song Pictures] – Thogdin Ripley
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Moog] – Oliver Parfitt
- Layout – Naked Intruder
- Mastered By – Tim Turin
- Photography By – Lula Camus
- Producer – Circulus, Mark Daghorn
- Typography [Lettering] – Felicity Greenland
- Vocals, Drums – Sam Kelly
- Vocals, Guitar, Baglama [Saz], Lute [Cittern] – Michael Tyack
- Vocals, Harmonium – Lo Polidoro
- Written-By – Circulus (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B5), Tyack (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B5)
Recorded at Barefoot Studios, London and New Rising Studios, Essex
Mastered at Turin Audio Ltd.
Released by Rise Above Records 2005
Made in England
℗ 2005 Rise Above
© 2005 Rise Above
Distributed by Plastic Head Music Distribution Ltd.
This is an ultra deluxe first pressing vinyl version, housed in stunning gatefold sleeve with poster.
The black vinyl version (this one) is limited to 800 copies.
The swirly vinyl version is limited to 500 copies.
The clear vinyl version is limited to 100 copies.
- Barcode (Sticker): 8 03341 21592 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Hand-Etched, A): RISELLP 0 63 A TRANSITION
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Hand-Etched, B): RISELLP 063 B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rise Above
- Copyright (c) – Rise Above
- Distributed By – Plastic Head Music Distribution Ltd.
- Recorded At – Barefoot Studios, London
- Recorded At – New Rising Studios
- Mastered At – Turan Audio