Clifford Brown All Stars - Jams 2 flac
|1||I'll Remember April||11:41|
|2||Crazy He Calls Me||4:44|
- Alto Saxophone – Herb Geller, Joe Maini jr. (tracks: A)
- Bass – Curtis Counce (tracks: A), George Morrow (tracks: B), Keter Betts (tracks: B)
- Compiled By – Kiyoshi Koyama
- Drums – Max Roach
- Liner Notes – Kiyoshi Koyama
- Photography By – Bob Parent
- Piano – Junior Mance (tracks: B), Kenny Drew (tracks: A), Richie Powell (tracks: B)
- Reissue Producer – Kiyoshi Koyama
- Research – Kiyoshi Koyama
- Tenor Saxophone – Harold Land (tracks: B), Walter Benton (tracks: A)
- Trumpet – Clark Terry (tracks: B), Clifford Brown, Maynard Ferguson (tracks: B)
- Vocals – Dinah Washington (tracks: B)
Printed in Japan
- Track A1 August 11, 1954 L.A
- Tracks B1 to B3: August 14, 1954 LA
The "Original EmArcy Collection" has been newly mastered by master tapes which were directly copied digitally from the "original tapes" never allowed to be taken out of the tape archives of Mercury Records U.S.A. (PolyGram Records, Inc.) located in Edison, New Jersey. "Pure original master quality sound" which has never been heard by anybody is perfectly re-created.
- Matrix / Runout (Eunout Side 1 stamped): G V 〄 1 9 5 J - 2 A E 1 1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2 stamped): G 1 9 5 J - 2 B 1 1 1
- Rights Society (On Label A / B): JASRAC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Nippon Phonogram Co., Ltd.