Count Basie - The Complete Atomic Basie flac
|2||Sleepwalker's Serenade (Alternate Take)||3:36|
|4||The Late Late Show (Vocal Version)|
Arranged By – Berlin, AlfredVocals – Joe Williams
|6||Teddy The Toad||3:19|
|7||The Kid From Red Bank||2:41|
|8||Flight Of The Foo Birds||3:23|
|15||Silks And Satins||4:05|
|17||The Late Late Show|
Arranged By – Berlin, Alfred
- Arranged By – Jimmy Mundy (tracks: 12 to 14), Neal Hefti (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
- Bass – Eddie Jones
- Drums – Sonny Payne
- Engineer – Bob Arnold
- Guitar – Freddie Green
- Mastered By [Digital Transfers] – Malcolm Addey
- Other [Liner Notes By] – Barry Ulanov, Michael Cuscuna
- Piano – Count Basie
- Producer [Original Session] – Teddy Reig
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Saxophone [Reeds] – Charles Fowlkes, Eddie Lockjaw Davis, Frank Foster, Frank Wess, Marshall Royal
- Trombone – Al Grey, Benny Powell, Henry Coker
- Trumpet – Joe Newman, Snooky Young, Thad Jones, Wendell Culley
Recorded at Capitol Studios, New York City on October 21 & 22, 1957.
"This Compact Disc was produced from the original mono master tapes and captures the pure sound of the session like no previous reissue. There are stereo tapes of these sessions, but they have rhythm section on one side and the entire orchestra on the other. Poor balance and limiting further detract from the quality of these tapes. So the beautifully recorded mono tapes, which truly capture the music, are used here"
Tracks 1-11 (P) 1957 l Tracks 12, 14 & 16 (P) 1994 l Track 13 (P) 1991 l Track 15 (P) 1958.
(c)(P) 1994 EMI Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.