David Budbill & William Parker - Zen Mountains Zen Streets flac
|1||Part I: Like The Clouds||15:25|
|2||After Reading Ou Yang Hsiu with Valve Trombone Solo||5:50|
|3||Excerpts From Other Performances|
|4||Bugs In A Bowl And Out||4:22|
|5||Part V: What Brings You The Most Joy?||8:22|
|6||After Reading Ou Yang Hsiu with Bass Solo||6:55|
|7||Part III: All Of Us, So Briefly Here||10:21|
|8||Part II: Only The Brightness Itself||19:39|
|9||Slit Drum Section||4:09|
|10||Shakuhachi Flute and Pocket Trumpet Section||6:51|
|11||Part IV: In Concert Together Making This Song||35:47|
- Composed By, Contrabass [Upright Acoustic], Trumpet [Pocket], Valve Trombone, Reeds [Gralle], Shakuhachi, Slit Drum, Percussion – William Parker
- Design – Katherine Lucas
- Edited By, Mastered By – Lane Gibson
- Executive-Producer [Representing Boxholder Records] – Louis Kannenstine
- Photography By [Interior Photos] – Glenn Russell
- Recorded By [DAT Recordings At The Flynn Theatre, Burlington, VT] – Tim Johnston
- Recorded By [DAT Recordings In Woodstock And Montpelier, VT] – Peter Wilder
- Voice, Whistle, Bells, Gong, Text By, Liner Notes – David Budbill
Zen Mountains Zen Streets is a duet for poet & improvised bass. The poems are selected from "Moment To Moment: Poems Of A Mountain Recluse", Copper Canyon Press.
Part I-V recorded live at The Little Theatre, Woodstock, Vermont, 16 October 1998.
After Reading Ou Yang Hsiu with Bass Solo, Bugs In A Bowl And Out recorded at Bethany Church, Montpelier, Vermont, 17 October 1998.
Shakuhachi Flute and Pocket Trumpet Section, Slit Drum Section, After Reading Ou Yang Hsiu with Valve Trombone Solo recorded at The Flynn Theatre, Burlington, Vermont, 18 October 1998.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Edited At – Charles Eller Studios
- Mastered At – Charles Eller Studios
- Copyright (c) – Centering Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Centering Music