|1||The Pulses Of Time||19:45|
|2||Chanson De Geste|
Clavichord, Voice – Denis SmalleyEngineer [Sound Engineer] – Tryggvi TryggvasonPercussion [Percussion Assistant] – Douglas DohertyVoice, Percussion – Carol Plantamura
|075||Denis Smalley|| The Pulses Of Time (CDr, RE, Unofficial)||Creel Pone||075||US||2007|
- Composed By, Liner Notes, Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Denis Smalley
- Editor [Series Editor] – Peter Aston
- Lacquer Cut By [Cutting] – Denis Blackham
A University Of East Anglia Production.
"The Pulses Of Time" electro-acoustic music on tape , commissioned by the West Square Electronic Music Association, London.
"Pentes" electro-acoustic music on tape, commissioned by the Groupe de recherches musicales, Paris, and composed in their studios in 1974.
"Chanson de Geste" for amplified voices and instruments , "composed for solo female voice, a second subsidiary voice, clavichord, a pair of stones, a wooden ruler, and a tuning fork."
Release comes with a fold-out sheet with programme notes, a 'synopsis of events' for each piece, and a short essay by Denis Smalley.
Cutting, Tape One Studios
© 1981 University of East Anglia
Made and printed in England
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): UEA - 81063 - A/1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): UEA - 81063 - B/1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched on both runouts): BILBO · TA1PE
- Produced At – University of East Anglia Electroacoustic Studios
- Produced At – Studios INA-GRM
- Copyright (c) – University Of East Anglia
- Lacquer Cut At – Tape One