Erasure - Tomorrow's World flac
|1||Just When I Thought It Was Ending||3:41|
|2||A Whole Lotta Love Run Riot||3:47|
|3||Be With You||3:33|
|4||What Will I Say When You're Gone?||3:42|
|5||When I Start To (Break It All Down)||3:43|
|6||Fill Us With Fire||3:17|
|7||Then I Go Twisting||3:51|
|8||I Lose Myself||3:15|
|9||You've Got To Save Me Right Now|
Choir – London Community Gospel Choir
- Arranged By [Instrumentation] – Frankmusik, Vince Clarke
- Artwork [Sculptures] – Kate MacDowell
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hingston Studio
- Engineer [Assistant] – Neil Quinlan
- Keyboards – Frankmusik, Vince Clarke
- Management – Michael Pagnotta
- Mastered By – Gene Grimaldi
- Mixed By – Robert Orton
- Photography By – Dan Kvitka
- Piano – Frankmusik, Vince Clarke
- Producer – Frankmusik
- Programmed By – Frankmusik, Vince Clarke
- Recorded By – David Loudoun
- Written-By, Performer – Vince and Andy
Packaged in gatefold cardboard sleeve.
Includes double-sided eight-panel fold-out insert containing lyrics and large-size artwork.
Choir vocals on "You've Got To save Me Right Now" by members of the
London Community Gospel Choir. Recorded by David Loudoun at RAK Studios, London.
℗ & © 2011 Mute Artists Ltd. Made in the EU.
All rights of the producer and of the owner of this recorded work reserved.
- Barcode: 5099908579928
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.eu 2100003222008 0857992
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R26
- Rights Society: SDRM BIEM
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Published By – Musical Moments (Europe) Ltd.
- Published By – Minotaur Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Pressed By – www.takt.eu