George Rochberg - Volume One: String Quartet No. 1 • Contra Mortem Et Tempus • Second Symphony flac
|2||String Quartet No. 1|
Ensemble – Concord String Quartet
|3||Contra Mortem Et Tempus (For Flute, Clarinet, Violin And Piano)|
Ensemble – Aeolian Quartet Of Sarah Lawrence College
|4||Symphony No. 2|
Conductor – Werner TorkanowskyOrchestra – New York Philharmonic
|5||Tempo Primo, Ma Incalzando||6:19|
- Composed By – George Rochberg
- Liner Notes – Paul J. Horsley
- Producer – Carter Harman
- Production Manager [CRI Production Manager] – Allison Wolf
- Recorded By – Marc Aubort (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Joseph R. Dalton, Robert Wolff
Total Playing Time: 65:11
String Quartet No. 1 : Originally released on CRI SD 337. Recorded March 1975, NYC. Original recording made possible by grants from the Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University, the Pennsylvania Arts Commission and the University of Pennsylvania.
Contra Mortem Et Tempus : Originally released on CRI SD 231. Recorded March 1967, NYC. Original recording made possible by grants from the American Academy of Arts and Letters and the National Institute of Arts and Letters.
Symphony No. 2 (1955-56): Originally released on CRI SD 492. Original release on Columbia Records, reissue by CRI with assistance of the Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University and private donors. Recorded under the auspices of the Walter W. Naumberg Foundation.
All works published by Theodore Presser Inc. (ASCAP)
This compact disc reissue has been made possible through the generous support of the University of Pennsylvania and private donors.
℗1975, 1997 ©1997 Composers Recordings, Inc.
CD comes packaged in a standard plastic jewel case, and includes a 12-page booklet with notes in English.
- Barcode: 0 90438 07682 1
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): L805 9546 CRICD768 L00427-16A @
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): L805
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F63
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Remastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Published By – Theodore Presser, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers