Henry Cowell – The Louisville Orchestra - Ongaku / Symphony No. 11 / Thesis flac
|6||Symphony No. 11, "Seven Rituals Of Music"|
|10||Recapitulation (Part Two)||5:58|
|11||I.5 Allegro (Part One)||2:44|
|15||Ongaku For Orchestra|
|16||Thesis (Symphony No. 15)|
|17||Hymn And Fuguing Tune No. 3||7:01|
- Composed By, Liner Notes – Henry Cowell
- Conductor – Jorge Mester (tracks: 1), Robert S. Whitney (tracks: 2 to 17)
- Design [Booklet] – Arman Barajas
- Design [Front Cover] – Tim Newcomb
- Engineer – Adjutor Theroux (tracks: 2 to 17), Frank Bruno (tracks: 1)
- Executive-Producer – Matthew Walters
- Liner Notes – John Kennedy , Lou Harrison, Matt Walters
- Mastered By [Reissue Mastering] – Joe Gastwirt
- Mixed By – Bud Graham (tracks: 1), Harold Chapman (tracks: 2 to 17)
- Orchestra – The Louisville Orchestra
- Producer, Supervised By [Original Supervising Producer] – Howard Scott
Track 1 composed in 1954 and recorded 30 November 1967, The Brown Theatre, Louisville, Kentucky.
Original LP: LOU-682 (Mono) , LS-682 (Stereo)
Tracks 2 & 3 composed in 1957 and recorded 20 April 1958, Columbia Auditorium, Louisville, Kentucky.
Original LP: LOU-595-5 (Mono)
Tracks 4 to 10 composed in 1954 and recorded 20 June 1954, Columbia Auditorium, Louisville, Kentucky.
Original LP: LOU-595-2 (Mono)
Tracks 11 to 17 composed in 1961 and recorded in November 1961.
Original LP: LOU-622
Mastered at Oceanview Digital Mastering.
℗&© 2001 Santa Fe Music Group, LLC.
Printed and manufactured in Canada.
- Barcode: 809157000037
- Other (Catalog# on inner ring): 000003.FECD
- Matrix / Runout (On inner ring): S06404
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Santa Fe Music Group, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Santa Fe Music Group, LLC
- Recorded At – The Brown Theatre
- Recorded At – The Columbia Auditorium
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering