Ngozi Family - Day Of Judgement flac
|1||We Wonna Give It To Her|
|2||Let Me Know|
|3||I Wanna Know|
|5||I'm On My Way|
|6||Day Of Judgement|
|7||Kumanda Kwa Bambo Wanga|
- Arranged By, Liner Notes, Producer – Billie David Nyati
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Tommy Mwale
- Creative Director, Producer – Edward Khuzwayo
- Design – Flinto S. Chandia
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Chrissy Zebby Tembo
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals, Producer – Paul "Ngozi" Nyirongo
- Producer – Rikki Ililonga
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Peter Bwalya
"Paul Nyirongo alias “Ngozi” was born in Lundazi, Eastern Province Zambia 26 years ago. He made his musical debut in 1970, with the “Scorpions” and later the “3 Years Before”, a group playing in Livingstone.
After 1½ years in Livingstone, the group moved to Kabwe where they performed for two years. During the Kabwe era the group faced some hardships which led to its disbanding in 1974.
In 1975, Paul, nicknamed “Ngozi” (which simply means “Danger”) by his fans for wild stage gimmicks with his guitar, joined the “Crossbones” of Lusaka. Two months later, he left the “Crossbones” after catching the keen eye of Brian Chengala, Drummer of the “MOSI-O-TUNYA”, a Zambian band currently based in Kenya, East Africa. The two later left Zambia and thus “Ngozi” became the lead guitarist of the Zambian musical exports, the M.O.T. He played lead and backed vocals in the famous M.O.T.’s recorded single, ‘Tshegulani’.
The wizard “Ngozi” called it quits with the M.O.T. six months later and was seen with his lovely fans in December, 1975. Now once again he has revived the “3 Years Before” and later renamed the group “Ngozi Family”. We at Z.M.P.L. wish the Ngozi Family all the best and a successful first long play." Billie D. Nyati (Z.M.P.L.:P.R.O.)
- Recorded At – DB Studios, Lusaka