Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Architecture & Morality flac
|2||The Beginning And The End||3:44|
|3||Architecture & Morality||3:37|
|6||Joan Of Arc (Maid Of Orleans)||4:11|
|7||The New Stone Age||3:18|
|9||Joan Of Arc||3:46|
- Design – Brett Wickens, Peter Saville
- Drums, Percussion [Acoustic & Electronic], Synthesizer [Bass] – Malcolm Holmes
- Engineer [At Mayfair Studios] – Brian Tench
- Engineer [At The Manor] – Howard Gray, Richard Manwaring
- Photography [Architectural] – Robin Roddey
- Producer – Mike Howlett (tracks: A3), Richard Manwaring (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1-B5)
- Saxophone – Martin Cooper
- Synthesizer, Mellotron, Guitar, Bass, Percussion [Acoustic & Electronic], Programmed By [Rhythm], Reeds [Reed Horns], Organ, Vocals – Andy McCluskey (tracks: Andrew McCluskey)
- Synthesizer, Piano, Mellotron, Percussion [Acoustic & Electronic], Organ, Programmed By [Rhythm], Electronics [Radio], Melodica, Vocals – Paul Humphreys
- Synthesizer, Piano, Organ [Electronic] – Michael Douglas
Pre-recorded at The Gramophone Suite, Liverpool
Recorded at the Manor
Mixed at Mayfair Studios
Choral tapes on Souvenir courtesy of David Hughes.
Title suggested by M. Ladly from a book by David Watkin.
This album was also released with a pale green cover and a pale blue cover.
- Barcode: none
- Manufactured By – Polygram Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Distribution Inc.