Paul Tremaine And His Orchestra / Gene Kardos And His Orchestra - She'll Be Comin' Around The Mountain / Left My Gal In The Mountains flac
|1||–Paul Tremaine And His Orchestra||She'll Be Comin' Around The Mountain|
|2||–Gene Kardos And His Orchestra||Left My Gal In The Mountains|
Written-By – Carson Robison
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Directed By [Uncredited] – Gene Kardos (tracks: B)
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Jules Harrison (tracks: B)
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Gabe Galinas (tracks: B), Morris Cohen (tracks: B)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Saul "Smith" Howard (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Sol Sussman (tracks: B)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Joel Shaw (tracks: B)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Milton Shaw (tracks: B)
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Sammy Castin (tracks: B), Stan Casner (tracks: B)
- Tuba [Uncredited] – Max Goodman (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Refrain, Uncredited] – Albert Julian (tracks: B)
Side A (Mx. BS-76012-1) was recorded April 14, 1933, New York, NY - Studio 2.
Side B (Mx ABRC-69923-2) was recorded June 10, 1931, New York, NY - Studio 1.
This record was originally released on April 14, 1933 on Bluebird "Buff" label, reading ©RCA Victor Company, Inc. at bottom. This release, reading ©RCA Manufacturing Co., Inc. likely dates to between 1935 and September, 1937, when the Buff label was replaced by the Staff label.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): C B-5053A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): C B-5053B
- Copyright (c) – RCA Manufacturing Co., Inc.