Police, The - Synchronicity flac
|1||Wrapped Around Your Finger||5:12|
|2||O My God||4:00|
|3||Walking In Your Footsteps||3:35|
|5||Every Breath You Take||4:13|
|8||Tea In The Sahara||4:11|
|10||King Of Pain||4:59|
- Art Direction, Design – Jeff Ayeroff, Norman Moore
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – RL
- Photography By – Duane Michals
- Producer – Hugh Padgham, Police, The
- Written-By – Andy Summers (tracks: A4), Stewart Copeland (tracks: A5), Sting (tracks: A1 to A3, A6 to B4)
℗© 1983 A&M Records, Inc.
First Pressing on Audiophile Transparent Purple Vinyl; appears as common black vinyl until held up to light.
Cover Variation Front:
Blue = Sting beside ribs, reading, skeleton head, upside-down with hats
Red = Stewart sideways, water, butterfly, eye, with woman
Yellow = Andy upside-down, sideways with eye, upside-down mannequins, horns, skeleton profile
Cover Variation Rear:
Yellow = Andy with nude woman, sideways and upside-down profile, Jung cover, close-up eye
Blue = Stewart piano eggs, crop face, goat, sunglasses, sideways Jung and skeleton
Red = piano closeup, mannequins, upside-down with nude woman, goat and mic, close-up eye
Recorded at Air Studios, Montserrat and at Le Studio, Quebec
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Center Label): SP-03735-A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Center Label): SP-03735-B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched, except Masterdisk Stamp and EDP in circle): SP-03735-A-EUR 1 MASTERDISK RL MI SFI SML EDP (?)5 A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched, except Masterdisk Stamp and EDP (in circle)): SP-03735-B-EUR-1 MASTERDISK MI SFI SM (box) 13 EDP H3F
- Recorded At – AIR Studios, Montserrat
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Magnetic Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.