Van Der Graaf Generator - World Record flac
|2||A Place To Survive|
|3||Meurglys III, The Songwriter's Guild|
|4||When She Comes|
- Art Direction – Frank Sansom
- Design [Sleeve Designed By] – A.D. Design
- Drums, Percussion, Cymbal, Performer [Fingerpop] – Guy Evans
- Engineer – Pat Moran
- Keyboards [Manuals And Pedals] – Hugh Banton
- Management [Gordianisation By] – Troeller
- Mastered By [The Cut] – Arun
- Producer – Van Der Graaf Generator
- Saxophone [Alto, Tenor, Soprano], Flute – David Jackson
- Vocals, Guitar [Meurglys Iii], Performer [Wassistderpunktenbacker] – Peter Hammill
- Written-By – Hugh Banton (tracks: B2), Peter Hammill
UK first issue.
Silver Charisma logo on rear sleeve (same colour as the rest of the text/graphics).
1) Light blue Charisma logo on rear sleeve.
2) Dark blue Charisma logo on rear sleeve;
The album was recorded and mixed at Rockfield Studios 1&2, between May 10-30, 1976 and rehearsed at Headley Grange through April 1976.
Marketed by Charisma Records Ltd., 70 Old Compton St., London W1.
Manufactured and Distributed by Phonogram Ltd.
Printed in England by James Upton Limited
℗ 1976 Charisma Records Ltd
All tracks Static Music/ Charisma Music/ Chappell & Co Ltd
Marketed and distributed by Phonogram Ltd
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): †CAS 1120-A†
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): †CAS 1120-B†
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): CAS1120 A//2 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): CAS1120 2Y//1 C
- Lacquer Cut At – CBS Studios, London
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Marketed By – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Published By – Static Music Ltd.
- Published By – Static Music
- Published By – Charisma Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Mixed At – Rockfield Studios
- Record Company – USM Japan – UICY-40139