Various - Rhizomatic St. Louis - Sound Art, Free Improvisation, Electronic & Electroacoustic Music Vol. 1 flac
- Album: Rhizomatic St. Louis - Sound Art, Free Improvisation, Electronic & Electroacoustic Music Vol. 1
- Label: Close/Far
- Catalog #: C/F 019
- FLAC: 1805 mb | MP3: 2161 mb
- Released: 2012
- Country: USA & Canada
- Style: Abstract, Minimal, Noise, Ambient
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 487
- Category: Electronic / Not music
|2||–Public Shallows||Live At Noisefest VI|
Technician [Recording Conversion] – Joseph Raglani
|3||–Regicide Bureau||Tainai Kuguri / Priem (Excerpts)|
|4||–N.N.N. Cook||X Degrees Of Synchronicity (Mock-Up)|
|6||–Dave Stone||Live At Noisefest VIII (Excerpt)|
Recorded By – Brad Schumacher
|7||–Dinner Music||Saphead (Kids Move Fast)|
Featuring [As The Slow Moth Speaker] – Esposito
|8||–Dr. Mabuse||Camera Flash Flood Watch|
|9||–Tory Starbuck Project||Tender Trap (Excerpt)|
- Artwork [Cover Art And Posters] – Jeremy Kannapell
- Compiled By, Producer, Design [Designed By] – Nathan N. Cook
- Mastered By – Jonathan James
Track B2 was recorded at the Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center.
Track B4 was recorded live at Fort Gondo, 10.28.11 for the closing of Mr. Ben's Art Damage.
Cover art and posters, edition of 100.
Limited edition of 200 on chrome tape.
Related to Various - Rhizomatic St. Louis - Sound Art, Free Improvisation, Electronic & Electroacoustic Music Vol. 1: